Bespo empowers the world’s artists to earn money from their artwork by making it immediately available for sale as a variety of products – without giving up control of their rights. Artists first, we understand the importance of representing one’s work with quality and respect, and we also believe it is essential that all Bespo artists respect copyright. Whether an artist, a customer, or even if you’re just browsing, please respect the copyright of all the works you see or buy on Bespo. Please be aware that when you sell your work to Bespo, it will be publicly available for the world to view, or buy as a product. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are upholding your legal responsibilities and not breaking any laws by publishing your work through Bespo.
By using the services on the websites of Bespo, limited liability company (“Bespo”), including without limitation, you are agreeing to the following terms of service. If you do not agree with its terms, do not use this website.
Bespo provides a range of services including but not limited to, enabling you to publish, sell and purchase art/interior related products receive the benefits of Bespo’s product production service including payment processing, transaction handling, product manufacturing, packaging, order fulfilment and customer service.
Content & Copyright Policy
Bespo has adopted the following general policy toward copyright and intellectual property infringement in accordance with general U.K. intellectual property laws and the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
You understand that all information, images, pictures, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the exclusive work and property of the person from whom such Content originated. Bespo does not claim any permanent ownership of your Content. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post, upload, display, or sell on or through Bespo. When you submit, post, upload, display, or sell Content, you grant Bespo a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license (and sub-licensable) to use and archive the Content in accordance with or as reasonably contemplated by this Agreement.
Bespo does not manually screen Content before it is displayed on the website so occasionally members may inadvertently or deliberately submit and display content that breaches this Agreement. Inappropriate Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or company, or that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group, is obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
When you sell on the Bespo website you represent and warrant that:
1. you own all copyright in the Content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the Content, and that you have the right to display, reproduce and sell the Content as Bespo products. You license Bespo to use and sub-license the Content in accordance with this Agreement;
2. you and your Content do not and will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or right of privacy;
you or your Content, and your use, storage, reproduction and display on Bespo will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations;
3. your Content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
4. your Content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, products, services, schemes, or promotions.
Bespo reserves the right to review, and if necessary remove, any Content from the website or to cancel your account at its sole discretion, either because that content breaches this Agreement or any applicable laws, or otherwise.
This means that you, and not Bespo, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload for sale as products, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Bespo Services. Bespo does not control the Content posted via the Bespo Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Bespo Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Bespo be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Bespo Services.
You understand that you will be exposed to Content from a variety of Bespo users and that Bespo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Bespo with respect thereto, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bespo, its parent corporation, its subsidiaries, its licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Bespo Service.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the Content and postings on the Bespo websites will always be accurate and up-to-date. You will be responsible for ensuring that your posts are accurate and do not include misleading information. You agree that you will not hold us responsible for inaccuracies in any postings on the Bespo websites.
Procedure for reporting Copyright Infringements:
Bespo has a zero tolerance policy for infringement on another’s copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You take full responsibility for the artwork that you upload for sale as products and display on Bespo. It is Bespo’s policy to expeditiously remove Content that it believes may contain material that infringes upon the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties. Bespo, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account the first time you post copyrighted material. We retain, inour sole discretion, the right to review individual instances on a case-by-case basis prior to termination of accounts.
If you believe that Content or other material residing on or accessible through the Bespo Service infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
1. An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Bespo is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, Bespo may remove or disable access to the material infringing upon the intellectual property. If Bespo removes or disables access to content in response to an infringement notice, Bespo will make reasonable attempts to notify the Member that Bespo has removed or disabled access to the material. Repeat offenders will have all material removed from the system and Bespo will terminate such Members